When we set your system up we provide default concern categories based on the latest KCSIE. However, we understand that every school has different needs, therefore you can change these so that you can report exactly what you need to! 

If your school is part of a MAT or federation it may be decided to have categories set centrally. In this case, you will need to contact the head of safeguarding to approve and request a new category.

If you need to add or edit new concern categories just head to the Administration tab, and then click on Concern Categories in the menu on the left side of the page. 

From here you can either add a new concern type by typing in the name of the new category, then select what type of concern this falls into from the drop-down menu.

You can also edit existing categories by clicking the type heading, then clicking the pencil/edit button next to the category name.