If you see a message similar to the below you will need to ask your IT Team to approve this app for the organisation or user, please see more info below;
To give access to Enterprise Applications please see the steps below,
- Sign into your Azure Active Directory -https://portal.azure.com/#blade/Microsoft_AAD_IAM/ActiveDirectoryMenuBlade/Overview
- Once signed in navigate to Users.
- Once you have selected Users click on the option for "User Settings".
- When in the User Settings location you will need to click "Manage how end-users launch and view their applications".
- When in this location you will see an option under Enterprise Applications for "Users can consent to apps accessing company data on their behalf" You are required to toggle this to Yes to allow users to log into EdPro.cloud.
**Please, note this allows all applications for all users, not just EdPro.cloud
**You can also create a group policy to override this setting for specific users