Webcheck - Assigning Local List Entries to a Policy
Modified on: Mon, 14 Jun, 2021 at 11:43 AM
List entries provide exceptions to Category filtering. If you wish to allow or deny a URL that is blocked or allowed by the Category filter, create a Local List entry.
- In the Group’s Policies tab, click the School_Hours_Policy.
- Click the URL/Keyword Local List tab and click the Create Local List button.
- Click the New Entry button, enter facebook.com and ensure the ‘Action’ is Allow URL.
- Click Save Entry.
- Facebook.com is added to the Local List.
- When we go to URL Tools > Trace URL Request and send a request for the ‘School Hours Policy’. You can see that Facebook.com is allowed by the ‘Local List.
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?