Impero Classroom has a host of features that you can use to manage the devices of your students:
- Send Message – Send a direct one-way message to a device
- Launch Website – Open a website on a device automatically
- Lock Screens – Lock the screen of an app
- Internet Access – Disable internet access inside an app
- Website Lists – Enforce allow and block website lists
- Close Tab – View open browser tabs lists and closes open tabs
To use any of these features, it is necessary that you first select the device to which you wish to apply the feature to.
Selecting a single device
1. It is necessary that you view a group of devices first.
2. Then click on the small circle in the top-right of the device thumbnail.
3. A tick is displayed in the circle and a blue overlay is displayed over the thumbnail
Selecting multiple devices
Multiple devices can be selected by clicking on each device's thumbnail in turn.
To deselect a device, click on the tick and it is deselected.
Selecting/deselecting all devices
To select all devices click on the 'Select All' button.
To deselect all devices click on the 'Select None' button.