Manage students' access to websites, defining a setlist of websites students can and can't access during class.
What is the difference between an "Allowed List" and a "Blocked List"?
How to set up a list
To set up a list, proceed as follows:
1. Click on the "New List" button.
2. Specify the list with a name.
3. To enable easier identification you can select a colour for the list displayed in the Classroom interface.
4. Choose between an 'Allowed List' or a 'Blocked List'.
5. To add a website to the list:
a. Click inside the text box 'Add Website'.
b. Input the URL of the website.
c. Click on the 'Add' icon.
d. You can remove a website from the list by clicking on the X button.
6. Click on the 'Save' button.
Your list is now available to apply to devices.