Impero Classroom automatically pulls in student groups through an integration with your school's MIS/SIS or other services such as Azure or Google Classroom. It is also possible to create your own custom groups to use.
Creating a custom group
To create a custom group, proceed as follows:
1. Click on the "Student Groups" option from the main menu.
2. Click on the "+ Add Group" option from under the "My Groups" menu.
The "New Group" page is displayed.
3. Specify a group name.
Group Type is set to 'Children'.
4. Choose whether you want the visibility to be "Just Me" or "Everyone".
Adding/Removing groups admins
When you create a group you are automatically assigned as a group admin. You can add other users as group admins, and also remove yourself as a group admin.
1. Click on the "+ Users" button.
2. Specify the name of the user to search for them.
3. Click on their name to add them as a group admin.
Adding another group admin modifies the group visibility to 'Everyone'.
4. Click on the "X" button to remove that user as a group admin.
Adding and removed children from the group
1. Click on the "+ Children" button.
2. Specify the name of the child you want to add.
3. Click on the name of the child you want to add to the group.4. Once you have added all group members, click on the "Save" button to save the group and view it.