The following article is intended to guide the user on how to setup PowerSchool with Backdrop.
To connect your PowerSchool instance to Impero Classroom, it is necessary that you install the PowerSchool plugin.
To setup PowerSchool with Backdrop, proceed as follows:
- Download the PowerSchool plugin from https://downloads.backdrop.cloud/powerschool/impero-powerschool-v100.zip.
- Install the plugin into your PowerSchool instance using the below instructions.
- Login to the admin panel of PowerSchool. On the left hand side, under Setup, select System.
- On the System page, scroll down to the Server section, and select System Settings.
- On the System Settings page, select Plugin Management Configuration.
- On the Plugin Management Dashboard, select Install on the top right of the page.
- From the Plugin Install page, select Browse and select the .zip plugin package.
- Select Install, and the package installs. If it installs properly, it takes you to the Plugin Management Dashboard with a green bar stating it installed successfully.
- Once Installed the plugin requires to be enabled to allow data flow between Powerschool & Backdrop. For instructions on how to enable plugins in Powerschool follow this guide
- Return the following information to us: the full domain for your PowerSchool instance, and the Client ID and Client Secret from the plugin's Data Configuration page.
If you encounter any issues, please contact our support team.