Troubleshooting web console's issues
Modified on: Thu, 7 Jan, 2021 at 2:30 PM
If you receive the error message Oops! Unfortunately, we cannot authorize you against any servers when accessing the edpro.cloud web console there are few main checks to do:
- Check out our status page for any potential outages - https://status.edpro.cloud/
- Make sure you are not the only staff member who's getting this error message
- Make sure you are using Google Chrome browser, as this is our best-supported browser
- Make sure you are accessing the right URL. It will be one of the followings, depending on your area:
- UK and any other non-US customers:
- US customers:
- If you have an on-premise Impero Server, make sure it's up and running; if it's hosted by us, check if you are able to open the client version of Impero Console
- Make sure the user that is trying to log in has the username or the full email address in Impero Server>Settings>Console Access Rights:
- If still unsuccessful, please contact us advising about the above steps and providing us with your activation code/licence key
Did you find it helpful?
Can you please tell us how we can improve this article?