This article is intended to guide the user on how to enable Dark Mode.
Users can personalise the User Interface by switching it to Dark Mode.
Some of the benefits of using Dark Mode are that it can:
- Increase accessible options
- Reduces glare from bright white light in low and no light settings
- Saves battery life
- Reduces blue light exposure which can disrupt sleep
To enable Dark Mode in Impero Backdrop, proceed as follows:
1. Log in to Backdrop.
2. Go to the User Profile, by clicking on the User Profile icon.
3. Select Dark Mode from System Appearance.
4. Click on the Save button to save your changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.