Quick Links are available from the top navigation bar on every Backdrop page. They allow each staff member to pin the students or student groups they interact with most frequently so they can access them quickly. When you click on them you are taken directly to the child profile or the student group page for that group. Only you can add students and student groups to your own quick links menu.
In addition to students and groups, assigned capture (Wellbeing only) and assigned concerns will also display on the quick links menu allowing users to quickly navigate to these items and perform any required actions. Other users are able to assign captures and concerns to your user. These will display on your quick links menu along with any that you have assigned to yourself.
How to add Quick Links
There are 4 types of quick links that can be added.
- Student Groups
- Assigned Concerns
- Assigned Captures (only available with a Wellbeing subscription)
- Navigate to the group containing the student(s) you wish to add to Quick Links
- Click the Pin icon in the top right corner of the student profile card. The student will then move to the pinned students area at the top of the group.
- The student(s) will now be available on the quick links menu.
- You can also Pin students to quick links from within a student's profile page via the Pin icon next to the student's name.
- Navigate to the student groups page containing the group(s) you wish to add to Quick Links.
- Click the Pin icon in the top right corner of the student group card. The group will then move to the pinned groups area at the top of the group's page.
- The group(s) will now be available on the quick links menu.
- Navigate to the concern page containing the concern you wish to add to Quick Links.
- On the right side menu, under Assigned to add the names of users you want assigned to the concern and click Save.
- The concern will now display in the quick links menu for all assigned users.
- Navigate to the capture page containing the capture you wish to add to Quick Links.
- On the right side menu, under Assigned Staff Members add the names of users you want assigned to the capture.
- The capture will now display in the quick links menu for all assigned users.
Please sign in to leave a comment.