In the Policies tab, the default Policy, and its Policy Event (Time Events) display in red. For new Groups, the ‘default’ Policy covers the entire week. There is a lot you can do with Policies and Policy Events. For this example, we will add a 'School Hours Policy' from 8 am to 4 p.m. on weekdays. We will keep the ‘default’ Policy to cover filtering for all other times in the week.
1. In the new Group’s Policies tab, click the Create tab.
2. In the ‘Create’ window we will create a Policy Event for a single day Monday and apply it to the rest of the weekdays so:
- The Start Day and Stop Day will be Monday.
- The Start Time will be 8:00 am and the Stop Time will be 16:00 or 4:00 pm.
- Select the checkmark for Multiple Days.
- Choose the five weekdays from the Day Selection dropdown.
- Type your ‘Policy Name’, School_Hours_Policy (with no spaces) to create your new Policy.
- Select the color from the color palette.
3. click Save.
4. The ‘School_Hours_Policy’ displays in the calendar.
5. We now want to assign Categories to filter for our ‘School Hours Policy’ so click the List tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.