Before we get you set up on Classroom you need to make sure that you meet the minimum device system requirements. This document takes you through everything you need to verify on your end, to help ensure that you can run either product effectively on your network.
Device Client System Requirements
The minimum system requirements for the clients are:
Network Access Requirements
The following addresses and ports need to be allowed:
- us.backdrop.cloud TCP port 443
- beta.us.backdrop.cloud TCP port 443
(It is necessary that both HTTPS and Secure Websocket connections are allowed)
- api.global.backdrop.cloud TCP port 443
- api.$cluster.backdrop.cloud TCP port 443
- *xirsys.com TCP/UDP TCP/UDP port 80, 443, 1024-65535**
**Impero Classroom utilizes webRTC technology to provide the live view from devices in the web browser. webRTC uses TCP/UDP ports in the following range: 1024-65535.
In most cases, there is no need to open ports as networks allow for these types of communications without additional configuration.