Additional Mobile Authentication Servers can be added to Impero Edlink.
Once added, these configurations are pulled down to the device during a sync.
The Mobile Authentication login is then displayed when launching the Edlink application.
To add more servers to your configuration follow the steps below.
- Login to the Edlink Dashboard
- Navigate to Settings->Directory Settings
- Select the tab called Mobile Authentication
- Add your server credentials and click Save
- Click Add and repeat step 4
- Continue to repeat steps 4 & 5 until all your servers have been added
These new configs will be deployed to your devices during the next sync.
Please sign in to leave a comment.