We use Assembly to securely link your MIS with Impero Backdrop. Assembly should have sent you through details on how to register on their platform, and you created a login (email address and password) for Assembly. If you don’t have these details, please contact us.
If you do, please read on!
Setting up Assembly
1. Sign in at https://dashboard.assembly.education/sign_in using your Assembly login details.
2. Click Apps and search for Impero Edaware. Click on it. (Edaware is the former name of Backdrop)
3. Click on “Authorise Now”. At this point it is necessary that you verify that Impero Backdrop can access the requested parts (scopes) of your school’s data through a Data Access Request. You should only click Authorise App if you have authority to do so.
4. Finally, click on Authorise App. You are redirected to Impero Backdrop.
Setting up your integration
5. Click on Administration at the top of the screen, then click Setup MIS Link on the left.
6. You may be asked to sign in again using your Assembly login details.
7. You should be sent back to backdrop and see the message “Assembly integration setup complete”. That’s it! We’ll be in touch in the next few days to confirm your data is flowing correctly between your MIS and Backdrop.