With the latest Vision for Chromebooks release, Netop has introduced the Vision Portal. The Vision Portal offers teachers additional options for customization while maintaining a streamlined interface within the application.
Teachers are able to do the following things:
- Create Web Filters
- Automatically start classes
- Automatically stop classes after a designated time period
You can access the Vision Portal in two ways:
- By going to https://vision.netop.com in a web browser.
- Enter your Google or Clever credentials based on what method you are using
* This website is able to be accessed outside of your schools' network
- When signed into the Vision Teacher For Chromebooks Application
- Click the vertical ellipsis in the upper right-hand corner
Select 'More Settings' (This takes you to the Vision Portal website)
Please sign in to leave a comment.