Impero keeps a record of any client ever connected to the server.
To remove old stale clients from the console view, or the connections list on the Impero Server. If a deleted client reconnects to the server, Impero redirects it to the relevant group automatically with all the settings previously applied.
1. Clean-up on the server (this clears completely the list of clients):
- Open the Windows Services.
- StopImperoServerSVCservice(this causes the Impero server and all the clients to go off offline).
- Browse in the Impero Server directory>Data.
- Rename theclients.txt file (which contains all the information of any connected client).
- Start the service again.
- Wait a few minutes to allow clients to connect again and be redirected to the right groups.