Registering your school is quick and easy. Once you have verified your email address, we only need a few details to make sure the organization is set up correctly. Then you're ready to start using Impero Backdrop.
- Select the country and Local Authority your school belongs to, if appropriate.
- Select your school from the drop-down list. Note: England, Wales, and the Channel Islands schools will be automatically pulled through. For all other areas (or if your setting is not available from the drop-down list) enter your details manually.
- Add a school identifier. Either the school URN, LA Establishment Number (LAESTAB), or UK Provider Reference Number (UKPRN). If you are unsure of your number you can confirm it is correct here:
- Add your work email address, job role, and contact information
- Set a secure password. More information on how to set a secure password can be found here. You should make sure the password is secure, not one you use elsewhere and you should avoid writing it down in a notebook or diary.
We will then send you an email. Verify your email address then you can begin using Backdrop.