Once the device client is registered in the school and connected to Impero Backdrop, students can begin to run the “Impero” app and log in. Logging in identifies who the student is, so they appear in the correct class for the right teacher.
Students can also be automatically logged into Impero Backdrop. Autologins can be set for Windows and Chrome devices by your Network Administrator.
On Android, once logged in, the student has access to a web browser for exploring the internet.
To log in to the application, proceed as follows:
- Launch the "Impero" application.
- Select the username field and enter the username corresponding to the student.
- Select the password field and enter the password corresponding to the student.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
- The app loads the default web page on login.
- The student is now connected to Impero.
Please sign in to leave a comment.