Use this feature to create an interactive chat forum that any selected users can participate in.
- In the Console, select the users that you wish to invite into your chat session.
- From the 'Action' toolbar, select 'Live Chat/Forum'.
- You will then be prompted to enter a conversation topic.
- Name your topic and click 'OK'.
- The chat window will then open, with a list of participants on the right-hand side.
- Enter a message at the bottom of the window and click on 'Send' to begin chatting.
- Selected users will see the same window and be able to respond in the same manner.
- To end the chat session, close the window by clicking on the 'X' in the top right-hand corner of the window.
- This will simultaneously close the chat window for all participants also.
Please sign in to leave a comment.