Impero Classroom requires that children sign in so that they can appear in the correct classes. Login credentials are automatically generated when children are imported from an MIS/SIS but it is also possible to manually edit these credentials.
Editing child login access from the child profile page
To edit a child login access, proceed as follows:
1. Click on the "Children" option from the main menu.
2. Click in the search box and enter the name of the child you want to edit and select them from the list.
3. Click on the "Access Details" option from under "Device Login" from the left side menu.
4. Edit the "Username" and/or "Access Code" to the desired credentials and click on the "Save Changes" button.
Viewing and Editing child login access from the Administration page
To view/edit the child login access, proceed as follows:
1. Click on the "Administration" option from the main menu.
2. Click on the "Login Details" option from under "Children" from the left side menu.
3. From here all children's login details are displayed. The "Edit" button allows you to modify a child's login credentials. The export button allows you to download the list as a CSV file.
4. At the bottom of the page users can skip to different pages to view all children that are available.
Please sign in to leave a comment.