This article is intended to guide the user on how to Stop the class feature in the Classroom application.
- Stop Class button added to the Classroom thumbnail view
- Stop Class ends the current Classroom session by navigating users away from the Classroom thumbnail view, returning them to the Start Class screen
- Stop Class also clears the following device states - Lock screen, Disable Internet, Allow list and Block list
- No device client software upgrade is required
For administrators with permissions to start sessions
Before Now: it was not possible to manually stop a session, which meant that any controls that had been previously applied would affect a student’s next sessions.
How Does it work?
Provided a session is in progress, the user clicks on the bright red stop class button at the top right of the device view page, and any pre set rules in the control tab return to default setting, reverting to the Start Class view.
To stop the class, proceed as follows:
1. Click on the "Stop class" button.