Web Platform Update 39
(23rd February 2024)
Web Platform - The items are deployed directly to our cloud platform and require only that users log in.
- Fixed issue preventing users from adding a student by using the + sign from the student browser
- Redirect Leavers to Administration with warning message (Temporarily disabled)
- New Feature - Start/Join Class: Status to show class is in session & button option in Student Groups to start a class or join a class in session
- New Feature - Teacher downloads student browser history: Allows teacher to download student browser history from single device view
- Monitoring Notifications Class Ended message would trigger with multiple tabs open when one tab ends class but the other remains open
- Redesign for Broadcast Screen Options to improve user experience
- CPOMS export links additional concerned students to records
- Files attached to concerns are linked to concerns
Minimum System Requirements & Filtering Exclusions
Use the link below to check the Minimum Specifications of the device clients and web platform for Backdrop. This guide also provides necessary Firewall / Proxy exclusions for the operation of the product.
File Downloads and Install Links
Device Client Installs
Browser Extension Installs