In cases where applications are not installing or you are having licenses issue with an application, we recommend the following steps.
- Step 1: Login to your Edlink Dashboard
- Step 2: Go to the Application tab and search for the application in question
- Step 3: Select the application by clicking on the pencil icon
- Step 4: Take note of the tag under the Settings tab > Auto Install or Self Install tags and either take a screenshot or save them for later
- Step 5: Remove the tags from the application and select Save
- Step 6: Select the Licenses tab and click on Disassociate All
- Step 7: Select Devices tab within the application and refresh the page - you may need to give the system some time to remove all the licenses from the devices
- Step 8: Go back to the application Settings tab
- Step 9: Add the tags back to the settings
- Step 10: Select Save and go to Devices tab and sync all
- (Optional) You can push to all devices or push to missing, if necessary, from the devices tab in the application
Note: If the devices say NOT NOW in the MDM commands then the devices are likely locked, the application will install once the device is awake and unlocked.