Your local administrator can switch Login with Email Address on or off with a configuration setting. If it is enabled, then you will see the “Sign in with Email” button in the Sign In Selection Page.
Signing In (using an e-mail address other than Microsoft or Google)
- Select 'Sign in With Email'
- Enter your e-mail address into the 'Email Address' field.
- If you gave the Administrator an initial password, then enter it in the “Password” Field.
- If you did not give an initial password or you wish to immediately change it to something secret, click 'Request a Reset' link) at the bottom of the Sign-in Page).
Resetting Your Password
- Passwords must be between 8 and 72 characters in length
- There is no restriction on the characters used
- You may change a password to a previously used one
- There is no requirement to change the password after a specific amount of time
- You may keep the same password for as long as wish
- You can only request a password reset from the Sign-In page
- A user can still sign in with their existing password after requesting a password reset.
Clicking on the 'Request a Reset' button displays the below screen:
- Enter your EdPro sign-in email address into the 'Email Address' field.
- An email will be sent to you with a link to the 'New Password' page to enter your new password.
If you enter an email address different to your Sign -n email, EdPro will not be able to send an email.
If the administrators have requested that all users change their email for security reasons, you will also receive the same email.
- Click on the link in the email to be redirected to the New Password page.
The link will expire after 24 hours and redirect you to a page displaying 'Password reset link has expired. Please reset the link.'
- You may request a password reset again from the Sign In page.
- Enter your desired password into the New Password and Confirm Password fields and click on the 'Reset Password' button.
- You may enter your existing password or any previous password.
If you fail to log in correctly 3 times in a row, your account will be disabled.
If this happens, you will see the message below.
- To reactivate your account, contact your administrator.
- You will still have the same password associated with your account.
If you have forgotten your password, you will need to follow the steps for resetting your password above.
You cannot request a password reset while your account is still disabled.