Impero class:room will automatically pull in student groups through an integration with your schools MIS/SIS.
It is also possible to create your own custom groups to use.
Creating a custom group
1. Click "Children" from the main menu.
2. Click "+ Add Group" under the "You" menu.
The "New Group" page will display.
3. Give the group a name.
Group Type will be set to 'Children'.
4. Choose whether you want the visibility to be "Just Me" or "Everyone".
Adding/Removing groups admins
When you create a group you are automatically assigned as a group admin. You can add other users as group admins, and also remove yourself as a group admin.
1. Click the "+ Users" button.
2. Type the name of the user to search for them.
3. Click on their name to add them as a group admin.
Adding another group admin will change the group visibility to 'Everyone'.
4. Click on the x to remove that user as a group admin.
Adding and removed children from the group
1. Click the "+ Children" button.
2. Start typing the name of the child you want to add.
3. Click the name of the child you want to add to the group.4. Once you have added all group members, click 'Save' to save the group and view it.