To connect your PowerSchool instance to Impero Classroom, you need to install the PowerSchool plugin.
- Download the PowerSchool plugin from https://downloads.backdrop.cloud/powerschool/impero-powerschool-v100.zip.
- Install the plugin into your PowerSchool instance using the below instructions.
- Login to the admin panel of PowerSchool. On the left hand side, under Setup, select System.
- On the , scroll down to the , and select
- On the , select .
- On the , select on the top right of the page.
- From the , select and select the .
- Select , and the package will install. If it installs properly, it takes you to the with a green bar stating it installed successfully.
- Return the following information to us: the full domain for your PowerSchool instance, and the Client ID and Client Secret from the plugin's Data Configuration page.
If you encounter any issues, please contact our support team.