Browser extensions are required on Windows devices to provide the following features in Impero Classroom.
Browser extensions are available for the following browsers.
Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge (chromium)
Both browser extensions can be installed but only one can be controlled when both are open.
Instructions for mass deploying browser extensions to Windows devices can be found at the following link:
2. Click on Add to Chrome and Add extension.
3. Restart Chrome to finish Installation.
2. Under Find new extensions click on the Chrome Web Store link and Allow extensions from other stores in the banner.
3. A dialog warning box may appear, Allow
4. click here to install the Edge browser extension from the Chrome Web Store (Listed as Backdrop Chrome).