Impero class:room will require that children sign in so that they can appear in the correct classes. Login credentials are automatically generated when children are imported from an MIS/SIS but it is also possible to manually edit these credentials.
Editing child login access from the child profile page
1. Click "Children" from the main menu.
2. Click in the search box and enter the name of the child you want to edit and select them from the list.
3. Click "Access Details" under "Device Login" from the left side menu.
4. Edit the "Username" and/or "Access Code" to the desired credentials and click "Save Changes".
Viewing and Editing child login access from Administration page
1. Click "Administration" from the main menu.
2. Click "Login Details" under "Children" from the left side menu.
3. From here all childrens login details are displayed. the "Edit" button allows you to change a childs login credentials. The export button allows you to download the list as a CSV file.
4. At the bottom of the page users can skip to different pages to view all children that are available.