Impero will keep a record of any client ever connected to the server.
To remove older clients from the list there are two different methods. If a deleted client will ever reconnect to the server, Impero will redirect it to the relevant group automatically with all the settings previously applied.
1. Clean-up via the Impero Console:
- Click the little Impero icon in the top-left corner of the Console
- Select Client Cleanup
- Select a date: all the clients that didn't connect to the server from that day onwards will be removed
- Type the Impero Console password in
- Select Clean-Up Now
2. Clean-up on the server (this will clear completely the list of clients):
- Open the Windows' Services
- Stop ImperoServerSVC service (this will send server and all clients offline)
- Browse in the Impero Server directory>Data
- Delete the clients.txt file (which contains all the information of any connected client)
- Start the service again
- Wait few minutes to allow clients to connect again and be redirected to the right groups