With the switch school feature a device can be enrolled in different schools and move between them through the login menu. Idle for shared devices in a home when students attend different schools. Switch school is accessed from the device client login interface and only available when automatic login identifiers are not used.
How to use Switch School
- Enrol a device into a school using the standard installation method.
- At the Impero back: drop user login screen click “Switch School”. If a user is already logged in, then they will need to logout of the Impero browser.
- The school picker menu will appear. Here you can select any school the device has already been enrolled in by scrolling through the available schools. If you wish to add a new school, then Select “New School” and click “Done”.
- Enter the school registration code for the new school you wish to add and click “Next”.
- The device is now enrolled at the new school. You can now enter the login credentials for students at the newly added school.