How to use WebRTC Troubleshooter and what information to send back to Netop Support
1. Browse to https://test.webrtc.org/.
2. Click 'Start' .
3. Let the test run and when finished expand the following headings:
- Udp Enabled
- Tcp Enabled
- Ipv6 Enbabled
- Relay Connectivity
- Reflexive Connectivity
4. Take a screenshot of this information.
5. Click the bug icon and choose 'Download Report'
6. Save it to a local location
7. Send in the screenshot and log for review by replying to the case email from Netop Support.